The static web pages are simpler than the dynamic web pages. These web pages are designed by using minimum script and HTML coding. Our designers start the project with understanding the need of the clients, and then they analyze and design the appropriate layout which transforms your business logic into the desired application. The static web pages prove very ideal in downloading the images, brochures, etc.
Following are some of the advantages of static web pages:
- Peoples can see the preview of the site before adding it live.
- On lower bandwidths also the images, brochures, etc. can be downloaded with good speed.
- It provides easy navigation for search engines.
- The content can be directly controlled.
- Each and every page of the website is editable but the certain knowledge is required.
- It is very cost efficient when compared to the dynamic web designs.
- You can change the layout of the web page when desired.
- These pages are simple to create and host.